IMPORTANT CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS:
1. Wall, column and permanent building utility outlets are not a part of booth space and are not to be used by exhibitors unless specified otherwise by building management.
2. Claims will not be considered unless filed by exhibitor prior to close of exposition.
3. Under no circumstances shall anyone other than a Convention Center electrician make electrical connections.
4. All exhibitor's cords must be of the 3 wire grounded type. All exposed non current carrying metal parts of fixed equipment, which are liable to be energized, shall be grounded and U.L. listed.
5. Rates quoted for all connections cover only the bringing of service to the booth in the most convenient manner and do not include connecting equipment or special wiring.
6. All electrical, phone and data service comes from floor utility boxes. (no overhead installation).
7. Each 110v service connection is 1 cord with 1 outlet.
8. Advance orders must be received a minimum of ten (10) days prior to exhibitor arrival for move in and paid in full prior to start of the event.
1) Select the event you will be attending below by double-clicking on the Name of the Event. The events are listed in date order. If the event you are ordering service for is not in the list, please contact our Utility Services Department at (205)458-8898 or e-mail our Service Desk.
2) The next display will list all the available services. Enter the quantity of any service you would like to request. Once you have complete the form, select Submit to proceed.
3) Next, you should verify the items ordered and the total price. At the bottom of the form enter your name, address and payment information. Then select the Submit button.
4) The information entered will then be verified. If all the required fields have been completed, you will get a Receipt of Order that you can print for your records. If any incomplete fields were found then you will get a message with the errors listed. Please correct the errors then resubmit the form.
|Piggly Wiggly Buyers||May 8 - May 10 2017|
|Alabama Society for Human Resources||May 15 - May 17 2017|
|Senior Games||May 15 - June 16 2017|
|Great Southern Gun and Knife||May 19 - May 21 2017|
|ALABAMA LEAGUE OF MUNICIPALITIES||May 19 - May 23 2017|
|Associated Grocers||July 10 - July 12 2017|
|World Deer Expo||July 21 - July 23 2017|
|Southern Bridal Show||August 19 - August 20 2017|
|Southern Company Tech Forum 2017||August 21 - August 25 2017|
|Rick & Bubba's Outdoor Expo||August 23 - August 28 2017|
|Blissful Bride Bridal Show||September 24|
|Southern Women's Show||October 2 - October 9 2017|
|2017 Southern Automotive Conference||October 5 - October 6 2017|
|Premiere Shows||October 18 - October 24 2017|
|Christmas Village Festival||October 30 - November 5 2017|
|Bham Sport & Boat Show||January 16 - January 22 2018|
|World of Wheels||February 7 - February 11 2018|